“The most fascinating thing after getting married
It’s a pretty difficult and fun thing to be living with someone with a different lifestyle pattern
And there’s a refreshing shock in my wife’s lifestyle pattern?
‘If she buys new clothes, she would first wash them before wearing them’
It was a shock to me
I thought that buying new clothes and wearing them right away was an obvious thing to do but she’s telling me that she would wash and iron shirts and t-shirts before wearing them??
Am I the only one who’s shocked by this?
Then they are not new clothes anymore no?”
1. Of course you have to wash them ㅠㅠ
2. First of all, because of the smell, I can’t wear new clothes. But I’m ok with things like socks
3. If they are underwears, I wash them but for knits and the likes, I just wear them
4. I just wear them as is, I’m fine with it
5. I just wear them… Same with coats and jumpers. So do people who don’t wear them right away all wash them first?
6. I just wear them ㅎ
7. Wash your clothes before wearing them you brat
8. ㅋㅋ It’s unexpected how many people wear new clothes without washing them. Interesting
9. Isn’t it a must to wash your clothes before wearing them?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. But isn’t that dirty…?