It was confirmed that the members of the group Omega X, who were reported to have been *bused by the agency’s CEO during their overseas tour, went their way home after purchasing a flight with their own money without financial support from the agency.
According to the information confirmed by SBS Entertainment News, 11 Omega X members and one manager of the agency who was in charge of the overseas tour boarded a flight to Korea from Los Angeles, USA on the 24th (Korean time).
Initially, the Omega X members were scheduled to depart through Los Angeles Airport on the 23rd after completing their overseas tour, but the CEO of the agency unilaterally canceled the ticket early on that day and they were stranded in the United States.
It is reported that some members, with the help of their parents in Korea, bought air tickets with their own money and went on their way home.
Even after the flight ticket was canceled, Kang, the CEO of the agency, was stopped by hotel security guards for making a fuss and knocking on the door in the hotel corridor where the members were staying, and it was also belatedly known that the local police were dispatched twice.
In a press release, Kang explained, “During the overseas tour, we cleared up the misunderstandings by talking about how we felt and apologized to each other.”
It is noteworthy that the Omega X members will be arriving through Incheon International Airport today (25th) and will potentially reveal their position regarding this situation.
1. Why did they even cancel the flight in the first place?
2. Is there really no way to cancel their contract and get financial compensation legally….? Seriously I’m so angry for them. How can you just leave them stranded like that?
3. The fact that she canceled the plane tickets;;;; they must be out of their minds
4. Wow.. Seriously I hate to comment on their parents but honestly I need to say this.. What are they going to do about the pain that the members are going through.. And I bet the parents must be feeling some type of way too.. I really hope they can file a collective lawsuit. The fans already leaked that footage… And there are so many proofs already
5. Seriously they’re being too much are they insane?!!
6. I just feel so bad for them, imagine how sad they must beㅠ
7. Seriously I’m not even a fan and I’m so upset…ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They know that if they do a lawsuit now, it would be the most dangerous timing for them since it’s the most important time of their idols years, so the members can’t do anything…ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Seriously that CEO shouldn’t be acting like thatㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The members are putting their lives on the line for her, so she needs to be taking full responsibility over it. If you can’t take ownership of the kids nosebleeding and being sad, then don’t even open a business and let the kids go quietly
8. They’re the 2022 version of Star Empire and TS
9. This is way worse than I thought…. The CEO herself canceled their flight tickets…?
10. Is this really news from 2022… What is happening