1. The MV kinda reminded me of “I’m a Cyborg, But That’s OK” and it felt novel, the vibe and the song was so good ㅇㅇ
2. Personally, I found the song boring. The MV was so original though
3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously this is so novel for an idol MVㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. It felt like watching a short filmㅋㅋㅋ I had the urge of watching a longer version of this, it was made so enjoyably ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How can this ending be like that?!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. Crazy… The planning and the kids always come out with something new and they were so cuteㅠㅠ
6. I really wonder what happens inside Min Heejin’s head.. How can you come up with something like that
7. Wow this was so fresh~~~~~~ It was enjoyably ㅎㅎ The song was also good ㅋ But because of the MV content, I couldn’t really pay attention to the songㅋㅋㅋ The kids’ bunny hats were so cuteㅠㅠ
8. The MV was seriously so fun, it looked like a movie but cut short
9. The MV was so fun that I watched it twiceㅋㅋㅋ I had the same reaction to the song as Ditto, it felt a bit flat so I was disappointed
10. The MV was refreshing but the song was boring
[theqoo] NEWJEANS OMG ENTERS #2 ON MELON TOP100
2. They’re seriously crazy impressive
3. The fact that they made the bunny black was so tactful
4. Ditto was seriously so strong that this one will be hard..
5. NewJeans blocked NewJeans
6. I was wondering how they arrived #2 and realized they’re also #1 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. The bunny looks scary ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. Hybe’s representative is now NewJeansㅋㅋㅋㅋ They’re impressive
9. The song is easy to listen to and I can repeat it many times~ I’ll be replaying this with Ditto
10. But Attention and Cookie are also getting a comeback push, right now, they’re all climbing up the chart, bunny run!
[theqoo] NEWJEANS OMG ENTERS THE CHART WITH 72,508 LISTENERS
original post: here
1. Wow that’s impressive. NewJeans are likable
2. I like the fact that they sound fresh and their voice colors were all insane
4. JjangJeans are daebak ㅠㅠㅠ
5. Last year, the yearly chart’s #1 was another 4th gen idol so why are people always calling them the one top ?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. The fact that they became a syndrome the moment they debuted, you can tell they’re totally the general public’s pickㅋㅋㅋ The song was indeed good
7. Ditto was more my type, this one was lacking ㅠㅠ
8. The song was too good ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
9. The birth of new queens
10. The song is seriously goodㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
[Pann] HOW DID YOU FIND NEWJEANS’ OMG?
1. [+373, -52]
The MV felt like they were trying to mock us for the Cookie controversy so they turned me off.. And they’re not even telling hate commenters to go to prison, rather to the metal instituteㅋㅋㅋ I’ve been practicing at a psychiatric ward this year and there are more victims than assailants there. Whether it’s from relationship or family assaults.. People like that.. Having a scene like that in their official MV was seriously so so
“NewJeans OMG MV’s last scene.
Minji saying to the keyboard warriors sitting in the corner of their rooms “let’s go” (to the mental institute)ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ”
comment; Am I the only one who was uncomfortable with the MV’s content? I want to see only the face and the choreography in an idol MV
2. [+365, -76]
The fact that Min Heejin knew that this could make people feel uncomfortable (and I wouldn’t even consider that hate comment) is such a loser move. And Min Heejin was the director on top of itㅋㅋㅋ She’s always using young kids to talk for her, what is she doing? If she knew it would be a controversy themselves, why do it?
3. [+286, -10]
I preferred Ditto
4. [+222, -10]
So they’re telling everyone who had a piece to say about Cookie to go to the hospital?? They’re freaking obaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+205, -57]
I’m not sure this gives me the Dolphiners Film vibe, it doesn’t suit NewJeans..