Who do you think is the identity of BTS?
For me, it’s RM!
But (if you look at what the BTS members are talking about), it’s like J-Hope
1. [+111, -7] The fans know BTS’s identity is RM
2. [+94, -5] The identity of BTS can only be RM, BTS debuted because of RM, and the leader is RM
3. [+41, -4] Honestly, I don’t think BTS would be this successful without RM
4. [+32, -4] RM seems to be the one who has the most influence on the direction of BTS
5. [+29, -2] It feels like RM is holding the center position of BTS
6. [+27, -3] Honestly, you can say that RM is the identity of BTS because BTS revolves around Namjoon
7. [+23, -1] I think the reason BTS is different from other idols is the direction, values, philosophy, and message, but those things come from RM
Original post (1)