Source: Newsen via Nate
1,. [+1,996, -14] Tom Hanks is elderly now too. Praying that he beats it.
2. [+1,525, -8] Shocking that even Hollywood stars are catching it
3. [+1,195, -9] Hul ㅠㅠ
4. [+91, -3] He survived the beaches of Normandy, the Vietnam War, a deserted island, being stateless at an airport, and even safely landed a crashing plane. I’m sure he can survive a Chinese virus.
5. [+62, -2] Wow.. I always assumed that the famous would stay in safer quarters so they’d never catch it but I guess they can catch it too.
6. [+61, -4] The US is crazy… for politicians, celebrities, and athletes to be catching it must mean that they’re not testin as much as they should… I bet you there are at least 10,000 cases already.
7. [+33, -2] Corona is all about who catches it first. Experts already said that over 70% of the world is going to catch it at some point, it’s just a matter of order. I hope a vaccine is created soon. For now, everyone just needs to take care of personal hygiene and avoid the Shincheonji.
8. [+33, -1] Judging by his symptoms, I’m going to assume a lot of asymptomatic people are still running around Seoul, or at least people thinking it’s just a cold.
9. [+32, -1] If an actor of his level has caught it, how many non-celebrities have it over there right now?
10. [+31, -1] He survived years on an abandoned island, I know he’s going to overcome this too
11. [+28, -0] For a Hollywood star to have caught it must mean the US is teeming with untested cases right now…
12. [+22, -0] You basically have to assume that it’s already spread all over the US at this point