Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+524, -30] Park Jin Young is so strict on audition shows and yet the singing skills of his own artists are…?
2. [+405, -24] Congratulations on the #1 but your live yesterday was really ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+372, -31] Can’t believe they can win #1 when they can’t even sing. Even if they have a lot of foreign members, you would think they’d be able to sing by now considering how long it’s been since their debut. How can you just move your mouths to music and win #1? That’s a comedy in itself.
4. [+55, -5] Their skills are undeserving of such a trophy
5. [+54, -7] They better not start making random promises when they win #1 so they don’t have to sing live. Please let everyone hear how you sound live.
6. [+52, -7] I mean, they’re a top girl group in Korea… they should practice their singing a bit… especially the Japanese members ^^
7. [+43, -4] Twice’s songs keep getting worse. JYP needs to stop touching their songs.
8. [+39, -2] What exactly did they train during their trainee days??
9. [+37, -3] I’d rather they just do a #1 promise instead of sing live
10. [+36, -3] The Japanese members are so bad with their pronunciations, tsk tsk. You shouldn’t be happy over your 100th trophy, you should be working on your pronunciation and singing skills.
11. [+34, -3] How are you a singer if you can’t even sing your own title song???
12. [+33, -7] They can’t sing live so they’re up there breathing balloon helium ㅋㅋ..
13. [+22, -0] They may have won #1 100 times but have they sang live 100 times? Considering how many years you’ve been in this, please start practicing on your own and get your skills up.
14. [+20, -6] Who cares if you beat IU when your singing skills are crap? You’re basically winning because you’re JYP.
15. [+19, -6] And yet their singing skills can barely amount to a toenail of IU’s live skills