It’s a full length album but within a day, after it was released, it ranked #95 on Melon Daily Chart ㅋㅋ.
They’re ranked 144th on Genie.
They’re a self-proclaimed A-tier girl group but they ranked even lower than rookie labelmates Itzy.
Meanwhile, here’s how other girl groups are ranking on the Melon Daily Top 100 Charts.
Aespa‘s ‘Next Level‘, Oh My Girl‘s ‘Dun Dun Dance‘ and STAYC‘s ‘ASAP‘ are songs that came out 6 months ago and Blackpink‘s ‘Lovesick Girls‘ even came out a year ago ㅋㅋㅋ.
TWICE fans need to worry more about making sure their faves don’t get kicked from charts altogether than whether or not they maintain title of nation’s girl groupㅋㅋ.
- [+203, -75] Still, Twice will be remembered as a top idol girl group and will eat and live well for the rest of their lives
- [+176, -38] I’m more curious about b*tches that spend their day in the corner of their rooms writing up hate about idols. Don’t they realize how miserable their lives really are compared to these idols?
- [+150, -30] Wake up to reality
- [+99, -7] Let’s be honest. The aftermath of this was bigger than we thought
- [+77, -8] Honestly, I have zero expectations when it comes to Twice songs. Itzy’s songs may be lacking but Twice’s singing skills are seriously trash.
- [+56, -5] I don’t think fans are listening to it either ㅋㅋㅋ. They dropped to 95th in one dayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- [+48, -10] What’s even scarier about Twice is if they disband, there isn’t one member with enough skills or talents to take over the baton. They’ll have to exit entertainment industry altogether.
- [+43, -4] They can’t even get fans to listen to their music because of how lacking their skills are. How do they expect to satisfy the public’s tastes?