Source: Starin via Nate
1. [+1,061, -138] She’s right a hundred, thousand times over. Look at all those amazing chaebol daughters. They got married only to end up with husbands who are ruining their lives ㅋㅋ and female celebrities have husbands who are going around causing all the scandals. Not getting married is the answer.
2. [+972, -149] The wisest person in Korea: an unmarried woman. That’s fact.
3. [+804, -92] Unni’s so wise ㅎㅎㅎ
4. [+100, -2] It’s not that not getting married is what makes her wise, it’s that she realized that marriage isn’t for her and chose not to do it. Humans fail because they don’t know what kind of person they are.
5. [+77, -2] “Marriage isn’t bad, it’s just that it’s not a fit for me” -> I can relate to this. I don’t get why boomers and married couples fail to respect the decisions of people who choose not to get married. They need to learn to respect opposite opinions as well.
6. [+71, -11] Even chaebols like Lee Boo Jin, Go So Young, and doctors out of Seoul University weren’t spared the fate of the Korean man ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+59, -3] Yes, don’t get married. You don’t have to deal with holidays surrounding in-laws, children’s days, etc. And you save way more money and time.
9. [+47, -1] Both men and women should not get married if they don’t think it’s a fit for them!
10. [+34, -4] As a married ajumma, not getting married is the answer