Source: Donga Ilbo via Nate
1. [+773, -13] Who’s his doctor???? Whoever it is, they have the hands of god ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+631, -14] He’s become one of those awkward-looking mannequins you’d expect to see in a show window but he does look a lot better than he used to. Way to turn your life around…
3. [+434, -12] It’s a bit weird how his skin tone changed. I can understand lightening it with make up but how can your entire body change like that? Unless it’s photoshopped.
4. [+26, -0] Don’t trust pictures too much. These people look really unnatural and uncanny in real life.
5. [+23, -0] This feels fake or staged. I can understand face tone changing but your entire body?
6. [+20, -0] How’d the doctor change his skin tone?
7. [+16, -2] He did a good job.. ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+13, -2] This style feels more Chinese than Korean. I’m not saying it’s a bad thing, just that the face shape and eye style aren’t the way Koreans go for in plastic surgery. Overall, the surgery looks to be a great success on him.
9. [+12, -0] He looks more like a mixed white person than a Korean idol. There’s no idol who looks like him.
10. [+10, -0] It’s almost like they put a completely different head on his body
1. [+168, -2] There’s no surgery in the world where you can change your skin tone for that price ㅋㅋ what a liar
2. [+127, -1] Seems like it’s mostly photoshop? You’d never find any surgery in the world for 200 million won that can change your skin tone like that ㅋ
3. [+53, -3] Wow, he looks great ㅎㅎㅎ
4. [+37, -1] Who would believe this? There’s no pictures showing progress or anything in the middle ㅋㅋ and you can’t change your whole body’s skin tone like that
5. [+27, -2] This feels like a scam ㅋㅋㅋ