Source: Wikitree via Instagram
1. [+115] This was so thoughtless of them
2. [+78] Was all of this hassle worth the 3-400 million won?
3. [+61] Something about the way the ad says ‘Korean style bibimbap’ really bothers me. Dolsot bibimbap is a staple of Korean cuisine, is it necessary to specify that it’s Korean? They better not try to claim this as theirs next 🙏
4. [+27] Wouldn’t the best course of action be to just let them run the ads but not buy any of the products??
5. [+15] Isn’t it weird that they describe the prouduct as ‘Korean style kimchi dolsot bibimbap’?
6. [+6] I felt pretty uncomfortable seeing this as well
7. [+4] So much fuss over nothing
8. [+4] Amazing, the producers really tried to sell their own country out over 3-400 million won ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+3] If you have a brain, please use it…
10. [+1] Who’s the PD? Were they even using their brain?
Source: Dispatch via Instagram
1. [+183] The samgyupsal PPL from ‘Hospital Playlist’ was the most natural incorporation of PPL
2. [+136] This was in ‘True Beauty’ too.. it really made me lose focus while watching
3. [+128] I wish dramas would stop taking Chinese PPL… whether it’s 500 million won or 5 billion won, it just cheapens the drama.. ㅠ
4. [+51] I’d rather incorporate more domestic PPL than Chinese PPL. The minute I see Chinese PPL, I lose all interest in the drama..
5. [+40] Can we please stop accepting Chinese PPL