Source: Herald Economy via Naver
1. [+338, -7] It’ll be harder for us to differentiate between virtual and real and I wonder what a future where virtual stars replace real life celebrities will look like. I just hope none of this gets used for malicious purposes.
2. [+207, -6] This is scary to me for some reaso
3. [+91, -3] Everyone on Instagram’s already virtual too, all made fake with photoshop
4. [+83, -2] Is this the age of real life celebrities?
5. [+18, -0] Scary
6. [+14, -1] Soon we’ll have movies starring virtual characters and real actors will be replaced with virtual versions of themselves. I just really hope that people don’t use this technology to make up fake videos.
7. [+13, -1] We’ve already reached an age where we won’t be able to distinguish between virtual and real with these characters… I really feel like change is coming and I hope nothing bad results from it.
8. [+8, -0] Basically the birth of the perfect celebrity who never ages or runs their company into risks of private life scandals
9. [+8, -1] Doesn’t it feel like there’s a Korean woman who looks exactly like her already…?
10. [+7, -0] Other than the last one, they all look like real people
11. [+5, -0] I like this. Let’s kick out all of the celebrities who cause scandals with their dirty private lives and replace them all with AIs.
12. [+3, -0] The end of girl groups ㅎㅎㅎ