Source: Sports World via Nate
1. [+402, -17] I think she purposely only showed a bit of her house in case people felt deprived by comparison but the houses are really nice over there ㅠㅠ I’m jealous that celebrities are able to rake it in for even just a bit of fame
2. [+385, -19] Sigh.. I’m just going to go stand in line for my mask
3. [+401, -185] I have no idea why she’s this trendy and popular at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really think it’s because of a bunch of ugly kids who are tired of feeling jealous over pretty idols so they’re hyping her up like “unni, I like you~! you’re so cool!” ㅋㅋ
4. [+70, -2] I know that celebrities suffer for their money but they make way too much. Staff barely make anything while she’s already got a 2.7 billion won house at her age? It’s unimaginable.
5. [+60, -2] Considering how much her housing improved since she was first on ‘I Live Alone’, you really can’t help but feel deprived out of comparison. It’s funny that she really got huge off of that ‘I Live Alone’ guesting and made all that money off of it. There’s a serious problem with the income distribution among celebrities.
6. [+45, -7] Maybe she didn’t have any money left to donate to coronavirus because she was spending it all on her new house and car ㅠㅠ
7. [+44, -1] I think it’s time that this show is taken off air. It’s been a while since the freshness of the show has disappeared.
8. [+41, -7] Celebrities make so much money as long as they get popular… and I know all the celebrity brown nosers will come downvote me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ there needs to be an income cap on celebrities like Japan does
9. [+33, -7] Lee Hyori was aware that her lifestyle could cause people to feel deprived by comparison so she purposely kept her furniture humble and refused sponsorships for ‘Hyori’s Homestay’… meanwhile all the kids on ‘I Live Alone’ have their houses dolled up like some model house show, showing off their Han River views.
10. [+29, -2] Honestly, with how much tougher life has gotten these days, you really can’t help but feel deprived… I hate that I’m like this but it sucks even harder for me because I’m the same age as Whasa… ㅠ I’m only just now graduating and getting ready to find a job…
11. [+28, -1] I never understood why she was so popular since the gopchang craze.. Do women like her..?
12. [+27, -5] Did she get her nose done? It feels so different.
13. [+25, -4] She got popular because she became the idol of ugly girls