Source: The Fact via Naver
1. [+691, -6] And he was cosplaying so hard like he was an innocent victim all this time… tsk tsk
2. [+432, -6] So Amy took the hit for him at the end out of loyalty? It was actually Amy who was loyal all along and Wheesung was the bad guy??
3. [+303, -10] ㅋㅋㅋ After all that whining and crying ㅋㅋㅋㅋ it’s over for him now..
4. [+223, -7] I understand that he’s been going through struggles but there are so many people who don’t choose to go down these bad paths no matter how much they’re struggling mentally
5. [+199, -3] I think he is addicted to the drug. It was to the point where he was so high, he couldn’t control his body. He got away the first time with his lies but not again. All that’s left for him is for the public to stop taking an interest.
6. [+86, -1] If you sold your friend out the first time to get out, you should’ve stayed away from drugs after that. Why sell Amy out in the first place if you were going to go back to it?
7. [+50, -1] So Amy was right…
8. [+40, -0] Wheesung has never had any scandals up to this point and gave his fans so many great songs… what happened to him… I’m so upset
9. [+39, -2] I wonder where he sourced the drugs
10. [+27, -1] Then are the other rumors true too? That he tried to r*pe Amy and take pictures/videos to keep her quiet??
11. [+27, -2] So it was a witch hunt on Amy all this time
12. [+15, -2] If he was going to admit to it all in the end.. why bother with all those pathetic lies at all.. ㅠㅠ
Comparaison entre viagra levitra prix doctissimo pas chère acheter du pharmacie que fait il generique, kaise produit meme effet marche sur moi. Extra super cialis mg USD 3. Les meilleurs prix. cialispascherfr24.com Appelez les USA.