Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+330, -73] Seunghoon-ah, serve well! And to all of you fans who were there, please don’t ever call yourselves fans again. You’re embarrassing.
2. [+204, -74] Take care of yourself and come back safe! I’ll always be here supporting you
3. [+190, -74] Serve healthy and well!
4. [+52, -5] He asked fans not to come. The fans who went should reflect… Seunghoon-ah, serve well.
5. [+46, -6] Seunghoon-ah, serve well 🙂 and Seunghoon has asked countless times through letters and V app for fans not to come so I hope the fans who did are truly reflecting..
6. [+40, -6] Stay healthy and serve well! And the fans who went are not true fans.. please reflect.
7. [+37, -7] Oh, the b*tches who went better not share their face anywhere because I’ll kill them. He asked so many times for them not to come, even through the agency. He personally showed his face on a live stream to make that request and yet they still went ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lee Seunghoon has been practicing social distancing all this time but now all that’s ruined because of you b*tches. It’s because of people like you that the real fans are getting hate too ㅡㅡ
8. [+37, -7] Serve healthy! I’ve been happy being a fan of you thanks to how close you are with your fans! And to all of you pieces of trash who went there today, please reveal your accounts so I can block you all.
9. [+36, -7] Seunghoon-ah, serve well!!!! And to all of you who still went even when he asked you not to, please don’t call yourselves fans anymore.
10. [+35, -0] But why are Kim Jinwoo and Lee Seunghoon both public service? Can their fans explain to me? I’m not trying to start something, I’m just curious..
– Seunghoon dropped from stage once a while ago and injured his shoulder. There’ve been a lot of times he hasn’t been able to perform on stage because of it. Jinwoo, as revealed on JTBC’s ‘Do the Right Thing’, was born with smaller lungs than normal, which he struggled with growing up.
– He was born with small lungs and yet became a dance singer ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ