Yang Hyun Suk was indicted for threatening retaliation
It has been reported by Yonhap News that the prosecution has charged YG Entertainment‘s founder and ex-CEO, Yang Hyun Suk, with attempting to cover up the use of drugs with money.
Yang Hyun Suk was previously investigated under suspicions of attempting to cover up his artist’s drug controversy with money. He will soon be put on trial. The Seoul Central District Prosecutors’ Office announced on June 7, 2021, that he violated the Additional Punishment Laws on Specific Crimes due to him threatening retaliation in order to cover up the initial crime.
According to investigations, Yang Hyun Suk attempted to change a witness’ statement to the Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission. The witness (and whistleblower) made a statement regarding drug purchase(s) made by his company artist, B.I, in 2016. cr
original post: theqoo
1. He’s trash… I love BLACKPINK’s songs, but I hate YG…
2. Let’s boycott YG
3. That’s why I boycotted YG
4. That’s why I don’t listen to YG songs anymore, I don’t want to fill Yang Hyun Suk’s pocket
5. I also boycott YG.. I don’t even listen to the songs of the singers I really like…
6. B.I just released an album, right? He’s crazy
7. I haven’t listened to any YG songs since the Burning Sun scandal
8. YG has been doing all the dirty work.. I will never trust this company
9. I hate him, this is why I never listen to YG songs
10. YG is a trash company…ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I will never put YG singers’ songs on my playlist again