Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+4,693, -203] Stop trying to act so woke “we are Wuhan” what a joke
2. [+3,543, -153] Was that necessary…
3. [+3,404, -151] Nah, that’s wrong
4. [+415, -6] They’re worried about making sure their cash cows are in line. If they’re so worried, they shouldn’t be posting on SNS, they should be there doing volunteer service
5. [+385, -9] These two are like family in the way they act together.. They must want to look good to China so badly. Just go to China already please.
6. [+323, -9] She has no choice, Song Hye Gyo can never give up on China…
7. [+281, -7] Song Hye Gyo’s main income comes from China so ㅋㅋ
8. [+257, -2] Go visit Wuhan in the time you’re posting on SNS
9. [+199, -4] Song Hye Gyo = China
10. [+192, -1] Then go to Wuhan and buy people masks and give otu food ㅋㅋㅋㅋ they’re hilarious ㅋㅋ
1. [+4,577, -164] I’ll believe them if they actually go to Wuhan and do volunteer service
2. [+4,567, -198] They’re too busy being driven around by their managers and living inside a castle-like luxury home that reality hasn’t hit them in the face yet. They’ve been living in such a prince and princess world that they don’t see that everyone out in the cafes, restaurants, malls, theaters, and subways are wearing masks, and that hand sanitizers are everywhere, and that there are signs warning people who’ve come back from a vacation in China not to enter. Or do they just not care because China gives them all the money and love for them to launder and evade taxes with in Korea? I doubt these two even actually care about the world. I bet they’ve never even thought about world peace or world relations. They’re just scared of China. If you don’t know what reality is like for the rest of us, keep your mouths shut.
3. [+2,166, -80] Then go volunteer in Wuhan and give out masks~
4. [+2,517, -505] Joong Ki-ya, I’m glad you divorced her… and quickly, too
5. [+1,587, -95] ㅡㅡ I can understand posting this since they made a lot of money off of their Chinese fans. It’s like when Bae Yong Joon donated money to Japan during their earthquakes. They should be doing the same instead of posting things on SNS like this.
6. [+1,073, -24] Yes, you two can go love China all you want since you get to live in the comfort of your own big, safe home, with no need to worry about having to go to work for however long it takes to get this virus under control, with no need to worry about the financial strain of the costs of masks going up ㅋ The rest of us who have to use public transit, who are spending $150 a month on masks for our families… I guess we’re too dumb to worry about “world love” ㅋ but hey, you’re paying your taxes these days, right?
7. [+602, -52] So selfish how they’re more worried about maintaining their cash cows in China at a time like this
8. [+466, -54] They should also post about why they kept their mouths shut during the Hong Kong riots then