Source: Everyday News via Naver
1. [+244, -63] Sorry? For what? I’m in awe at how stupid everyone can be from the person who planned this concert to the people who gave permission for it. A lengthy apology letter is useless. Just go into reflection for 10 years and that’ll show how sorry you are.
2. [+149, -22] Both the person holding the concert and the people who went in the middle of a pandemic are thoughtless
3. [+52, -13] Na Hoon Ah should cancel his concert next month as well
4. [+21, -2] I think it’s funny that musicals and theater shows are allowed to go on, and other singers are having concerts too…
6. [+14, -3] My understanding is that the concert was held during phase one of social distancing and all rules were followed. I hope that concerts continue to follow all of the rules for prevention so that we can get back to a normal life soon after phase two.
7. [+12, -4] Shouldn’t he be fined for holding a concert in a pandemic?
8. [+5, -0] Why would you even hold a concert during these times? Does he think all the other singers are holding online concerts because they don’t want to meet their fans in real life through offline concerts?