Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+222] I agree… and there are way too many celebrities that deserve a downfall still yet
2. [+112] There are some people who are just trolls trying to pass themselves as netizens..
3. [+130] And there are some downfalls that are deserved
4. [+96] Of course when we are now at a time when celebrities who used to be able to hide behind fakeness are all coming to light… They had a good run hiding it all…
5. [+22] How about instead of blaming the people for causing downfalls while living in a society pressed for time and money, why not worry about creating a society where we can all say and think good things about others in the first place?
6. [+29] Has he apologized for his statement on comparing women to sashimi yet?
7. [+21] And where’s your apology on comparing women to sashimi?
Yoon Jong Shin: I like to compare (women) to sashimi. Sashimi needs to be fresh. Second, you need to hit them.
Jung Chi Jan: That’s a dangerous statement.
Yoon Jong Shin: I’m just joking. I was trying to be funny. I could be sashimi too, right? I’m just saying that men want fresh women and they get tired of anything that’s been out for a long time, right?
Jung Ji Chan: Right, and when men get tired of that sashimi and throw it out, someone else takes it to make a stew out of it and then he gets jealous of that too.
9. [+23] We’re in the age of SNS… this is just something that needs to be accepted, Yoon Jong Shin..
10. [+14] If you had made that sashimi statement today, your career would’ve been met with a downfall as well. The public has eyes on exactly what celebrities are doing in real time nowadays which is why there are more celebrity downfalls too.
11. [+3] He’s not wrong but it’s rich coming from Sashimi Jong Shin over here
12. [+3] I, too, participated in some of that with ‘Joseon Exorcist’. I went to go leave comments on the actors’ instagrams and their news articles. Not hate comments, just criticism.
13. [+4] He’s right but what’s so wrong about celebrities going down when they deserve to go down?
14. [+43] Seems like Jong Shin’s worried about his own career’s downfall. But then again, I would be nervous if I were him too considering all that crap I said about a women’s freshness being akin to sashimi.
15. [+8] What the f*ck is this idiot saying? These celebrities are all going down because they deserve to. Yes, there are hate comments, but that’s not what we’re talking about here.