Source: Yonhap News via Naver
1. [+2,286, -187] Well, it wasn’t a good thing what he did but all that matters is that he apologizes and reflects over it. It feels wrong to ask any more responsibility of him over the matter. There are so many people all over the nation still having drinks past 10 pm. This will only become a bigger problem if he doesn’t reflect but if he does, what else can we say? He just needs to be more careful..
2. [+1,460, -79] Man, whatever. This isn’t even that big of a deal.
3. [+935, -25] He’s always been such a good person, this is barely anything… And it’s not like he was caught at a bar or a nightclub, it was just a restaurant ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+868, -55] You, I’ll forgive
5. [+382, -17] He does all things with passion, even drinking ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+255, -3] The public doesn’t even have to go hard on him because I’m sure he’s being hard on himself at home
7. [+255, -5] Why is the media making it sound like he was out drinking and driving or something?
8. [+208, -0] It was a friend’s restaurant and they closed it down while they were drinking.. what’s the matter with that?
9. [+191, -4] The comments are so positive ㅋㅋㅋ I’m not used to it
10. [+178, -4] I can never hate on him. I’m sure he was engaging in a passionate conversation or something