Source: Yonhap News via Naver
1. [+2,143, -9] Drawing cartoons that you like isn’t the problem. Selling it is. She still doesn’t seem to understand.
2. [+1,388, -32] What is inside the skulls of this family?
3. [+952, -15] I can’t believe some choding-level drawing actually sells because someone famous drew it. There are so many nameless artists out there still holding exhibits with art that will never sell.
4. [+640, -24] Please at least get a clue if you’ve lived all of your life in a lap of luxury… It’s always people like her who end up harming everyone else around them because they’re so blind to their own privilege.
5. [+250, -5] Seung Gi-ya… do you really want to be the son-in-law to a family this ignorant?
6. [+204, -0] These sisters chose to be celebrities and in the public eye even after knowing what their parents did to make their money.. I doubt she cares whether others shed tears of blood or not.
7. [+194, -2] Please spend some of your money on getting an education. How can you be this ignorant? Did your parents not use their scammy money to get you an education?
8. [+178, -2] Copyright violations aside, the fact that she tried to sell such a drawing is…;;;
Source: Wikitree via Instagram
1. [+1,285] Ah.. even my own baby can draw this…
2. [+737] This is absolutely ridiculous
3. [+581] What is up with her skills
4. [+239] Her skills…
5. [+212] Wait, she really tried to auction it??
6. [+268] She really? didn’t know?
7. [+285] Drawing your favorite character is not a violation of copyright laws… but putting it out on auction with the intent to sell and make a profit is a violation…
8. [+77] Who even bought this ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
9. [+65] Stuff like this is bound to happen when you live your life without a single thought in your brain
10. [+348] What do you expect from a daughter of such parents…