Aespa Giselle is currently causing controversy with foreign fans on Twitter for lip-syncing the n-word
Giselle was singing ‘Love Galore’ by SZA
The n-word = A term that insults black people in English
Currently, SM says that the video has been taken down
original post: theqoo
1. If it’s a word that’s racist, don’t include it in the lyrics
2. They should criticize the person who wrote the lyricsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why are they criticizing Giselle?
3. She sang it like the lyrics, what should she do?
4. Half of the kids who are concerned about it on Twitter are Thai and the other half who speak English are Southeast Asians
5. Seriously, I’m not even a fan of Aespa, but I feel sorry for Giselle
6. Why did they release this song? They don’t want none other than black people singing that song? Do composers and singers really want that?
7. ?? Isn’t it the original lyrics?
8. Then what would they say to the person who wrote the lyrics?
9. So that song is a song that only black people can singㅋㅋㅋ? It’s really ridiculousㅋㅋㅋ
10. They should criticize the lyricist, not Giselle