Source: Money Today via Nate
1. [+308, -13] I wonder what it feels like to live life as a chaebol child? What good deed did they do in their previous life to build up enough luck to be born into a chaebol family and live a life of royalty? Jealous x1000000
2. [+220, -6] What’s going to be the dinner menu? Galbi soup or a buffet?
3. [+196, -10] Damn, do I have to go to this? Ah.. but I’m too lazy..
– Oh~~~~ now that’s a kkang!!!!
– ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+28, -0] She’s rich even in how full her hair is
5. [+26, -0] It’s always a win win in dramas when chaebols marry each other ㅋㅋ Bokwang and Amore… they’re so rich that they can even do engagement parties and all that ㅋㅋ
6. [+24, -1] Didn’t know people still had engagement parties.. sounds like a different world
7. [+21, -5] So that’s what you look like when you live like royalty for 30 years… with no worry about money, slaves to look after you..
8. [+20, -5] Wow, talk about both of them being from another world. Congratulations, and hoping that they and their offspring are able to lead a healthy business.
9. [+15, -0] She’s that beautiful and a Cornell graduate, she’s top class even without being a chaebol
10. [+11, -0] I wonder how many of their guests are going to need dinner vouchers after the wedding
11. [+9, -4] Econ degree from Cornell, that’s crazy…
12. [+8, -0] She’s been working at the company for 6 months??? Imagine how uncomfortable it must be to work next to someone from a royal family like that.