Source: MK Sports via Nate
1. [+2,415, -474] Most kids his age all swear and play like that. I dare any of you to try and claim you’ve never swore at his age too.
2. [+1,995, -313] His swearing was a bit excessive but that’s the way it is at his age. I’m just trying to say that he’s probably not the only kid in the world who’s sworn like that. As for his co-star with the drinking and smoking pictures, that’s more telling of how rotten his roots are.
3. [+1,938, 408] Kids swear, not a big deal. It’s in the past. What matters is his future and I hope he shapes up!
4. [+138, -4] His co-star has already made such a mess yesterday that this feels like nothing in comparison. Either way, if he wants to continue his acting career, he should learn to be more careful in the future. You don’t get to swear and play like the rest of your peers.
5. [+133, -10] Wow, this reaction… why were you all so harsh to Lee Soo Min then?
6. [+118, -7] I wonder if people would’ve been so forgiving if this was a female teen star? ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+92, -8] People are so lenient with men. Imagine if a female star swore like that? What would people have called her? Imagine if a teen female star was caught saying “f*ck” on her Instagram? I’m so sick of these double standards.
8. [+77, -14] Why are people being so cool about this? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You’d all be foaming at the mouths if you caught your own kid swearing like that.
9. [+64, -7] Yes, there are a lot of kids who swear, and he’s free to do so if he wants ㅋㅋㅋㅋ but you have to admit that this cuts at his image
10. [+54, -7] Why is everyone acting like it’s totally normal for a kid his age to swear like that? There are tons of kind kids who aren’t like that. Don’t generalize and lump all of them together.
11. [+50, -4] Just because he deleted his SNS account doesn’t mean he’s suddenly reborn into a new person. People are being too lenient because he’s a boy;;; it’s because you all coddle boys so much that they don’t know any boundaries when they grow up.
12. [+46, -3] Poor Soo Min. Got caught swearing on her private account and got hated to shreds for it.
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+657, -19] I don’t think their controversies are necessarily comparable. Jun Jin Seo did something that most kids his age do. Jung Joon Won did something that kids his age shouldn’t do.
2. [+505, -6] Jung Joon Won is the worser of the two. When his friend asked him if he had any filming going on, he replied, “I’ll film something xx with your mom as the star”. It’s easy for his agency to cut ties with him and be done with it but his parents should step up and offer apologies as well.
3. [+437, -13] ㅋㅋㅋ Not sure why these two are being linked in the media. Jung Joon Won got caught drinking and smoking as a minor. Jun Jin Seo got caught swearing, which is normal for kids his age. Is Jung Joon Won’s agency trying to link the two to make him look less bad? ㅋㅋ
4. [+39, -2] I’m more understanding of Jun Jin Seo~ most kids his age are like that… but Jung Joon Won with the smoking and drinking, that’s just wrong. Especially at his age…
5. [+38, -3] Jung Joon Won is a true piece of trash whereas what Jun Jin Seo did wouldn’t even be considered controversial if the media didn’t blow it up;;;
6. [+26, -1] I remember being Jun Jin Seo’s age and basically having a swear come out of my mouth with everything I said.. although I’ve now matured into someone who rarely swears. It’s wrong to assume someone’s character with a private conversation between him and his friends ㅠㅠ… and as for Jung Joon Won, tsk tsk on him.
7. [+24, -1] Jin Seo sounds like any kid his age.. not much of a problem. Jung Joon Won is the biggest problem.
8. [+16, -3] I saw screencaps of what Jun Jin Seo wrote. It’s not like he put anyone down. It was just friends talking to each other and swearing in the middle of it. He can reflect, it’s not that big of a deal.