Source: The Fact via Nate
1. [+609, -23] They can’t even manage their own artist but of course they’re merging everywhere
2. [+423, -20] I have a lot to say but won’t say it…
3. [+368, -18] And yet they tried to deny it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+50, -5] Just a plan to bring in income while BTS is in the army
5. [+43, -11] Looks like Big Hit is replacing YG in the Big 3 with SM and JYP…
6. [+39, -3] Big Hit is riding off BTS, I never thought they were running a good company. They seem to think they’re on SM’s level but they’re just a bubble that will pop as soon as BTS does.
7. [+38, -7] I have a feeling Big Hit won’t have a good ending. BTS should consider leaving.
8. [+37, -0] BTS, Seventeen, NU’EST, TXT.. how can one company have four boy groups? I bet you there will be a group or two that is left on the backburner for this reason or that. I don’t get the point of this merger when everyone’s doing fine on their own…
9. [+34, -2] Oh, please. Big Hit can’t even manage their own employees with staff taking private pictures of BTS and leaking comeback information. And yet they think they can handle a merger? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+32, -0] Why did they deny it at first then. This is going to be a sh*t show with two companies who are bad at their jobs merging together, sigh.
11. [+29, -4] I guess that’s why the members went to Itaewon together too, since they’re one family and all
12. [+27, -1] BTS needs to not renew and come out and set up their own agency
13. [+25, -1] Bang Shi Hyuk, now is not the time for this