Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+277] This is f*cking ridiculous
2. [+116] The only true ‘one pot’ (labelmates) is fried chicken and mayo over rice
3. [+101] For real?? This is practically on the level of someone like SNSD’s Yoona advancing into Japan. She’s already so popular in Japan, why is she working in Korea..
4. [+73] This is so f*cking ridiculous
5. [+49] Can we just send this Japanese kid back to Japan? What’s the point in being labelmates when you have to speak in Japanese to them.
6. [+37] What?
7. [+21] Enough of this bullsh*t
8. [+22] There’s news that this isn’t confirmed
9. [+17] There’s news that it’s not true
10. [+7] Crazy
11. [+5] ? What in the world is this
12. [+3] Huh?
Source: Idol Issue via Instagram
1. [+525] Dog Hit, why are you being like this?? Pay attention to the kids you already have;; and it feels obvious that they’re not even going to manage Sakura properly (since she’s not even in a team anymroe)
2. [+227] Are they crazy?
3. [+146] But why
4. [+90] The reactions from some of Sakura’s fans… Sakura is not in any position to be turning down Big Hit ㅋㅋ I just feel bad for TXT for always being left on the backburner while BTS is getting all their money ripped off on growing the company ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+241] What the, just focus on our TXT, stop doing all this useless crap
6. [+90] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ridiculous
7. [+19] Huh?
8. [+21] She has a lot of attitude controversies in Japan.. is Big Hit even using their brain?
9. [+76] Am I the only one not feeling it