Source: Idol Issue via Instagram
1. [+196] Shi Hyuk-ah, close your Weverse business… ^^
2. [+214] Okay, so we’re not all that happy about non-Big Hit idol groups joining Weverse, alright…? So stop taking it up with us… Actually, don’t even take it up with anyone and just keep scrolling. We all know you’re going to download the app and use it anyway.
3. [+139] I don’t care if people join the app or not, I just hope that fans don’t come in swarms and start fights
4. [+93] A lot of reporters are lurking in Weverse too, it’s easy to get your feelings hurt…
5. [+71] Ugh, look at the people calling it ‘Downverse’ already ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+64] Shi Hyuk-ah, this isn’t it!!!!!! You’ve got the quantity down so let’s start focusing on quality!!!! And to the BTS coordi, if you don’t know how to do your job, at least just dress them in a plain white T and jeans!!!!!!
7. [+291] Honestly, the BTS, NHyphen, Girlfriend, and TXT days were the glory days..
8. [+49] Fans must really hate this..
9. [+44] F*ck, we hate this too, okay? I’m a Blink too so I’m glad we have a chance to communicate more with Black Pink but as a fan of Big Hit artists, I don’t understand why groups of other agencies are joining the app at all….. I really want to know why Bang Shi Hyuk is being like this……
10. [+32] We don’t like this either, okay? ㅋㅋㅋ
11. [+305] All the mocking comments calling the app ‘Downverse’ and sh*t, we don’t want non-Big Hit idols joining either, okay?…
12. [+48] We don’t want you either, f*ck
13. [+49] We’d rather you all go to Bubble..
14. What’s going on in the comments…? What’s all this about Big Hit…? I don’t use Weverse so I don’t know ㅠㅠ
– [+30] Big Hit created Weverse but idol groups who are not under Big Hit keep joining… like recently, Mad Monster
15. [+11] YG groups keep joining because Big Hit owns YG stock.. There are so many non-Big Hit groups who have joined already, it’s rude to be like “Weverse was only good up till so and so group”