Source: My Daily
BLACKPINK Jisoo is caught up in rumors about her health.
Recently, a photo of Jisoo with a lump the size of a coin protruding from the right side of her neck is circulating in online communities. As a result, netizens are voicing concern over her health.
While netizens are claiming they found a “tumor” on her neck, the authenticity of the claims are unclear as it’s not captured in photos taken at different angles.
Fans shared various reactions writing, “She needs to undergo a health checkup”, “I’m worried, I hope she’s ok..” “The photo is just someone being malicious” “I’m sure she takes good care of her health.”
Meanwhile, Jisoo is currently on a world tour with Blackpink after kicking off the tour on 15th and 16th last month at KSPO Dome, Seoul. They’re currently scheduled to complete 10 performances in 7 European cities in November and December and 14 performances in 9 Asian cities from January 2023.
- [+219, -5] You’re just throwing her curses under the guise of “worrying” about her, right? Are you sure you’re really worried about her?
- [+127, -9] Guys, it’s not a big deal, don’t worry, this happens when you’re tired. It’ll go away after she gets some good rest.
- [+106, -3] It’s just a swollen lymph node. She must not be feeling well or just tired. She just needs a health check up.
- [+74, -52] I’m not her fan but I’m sure she’s aware of it already.. to just blurt out claims that’s its a “malignant tumor” is just..
- [+59, -3] It’s true. I heard she went to the hospital..
- [+37, -0] But a fan saw a spot on a foreign swimmer in the past and suspected melanoma and after a check up it turned out to be true ㅋ. It might be nothing big but we’re asking because it’s worrying?
- [+30, -11] Are we sure that’s not edited? Is it really real?
- [+20, -21] Yeah, no.. worry more about your parents’ health..ㅠ
- [+9, -6] Eh, she’s my bias but it’s just her bone.. what tumor?
- [+7, -1] Do you how much she makes in a year? She’s got an agency that manages her so I’m sure she gets medical check ups from time to timeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. Worry more about your parents health at home instead of putting your worries on this..