Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+505] What is so wrong.. this just makes me upset
2. [+282] I wish people would just leave BtoB alone… The people who are suffering the most right now are BtoB.. why bother them even more? What did they do so wrong to deserve this?
3. [+277] I don’t know why this is considered so problematic. Maybe he misses him.. Our poor leader has to deal with too much..
4. [+166] I think the gesture was just saying something like “let’s try to remember the days of BtoB as 7 in our hearts”. I’m mad that people just saw the 7 and started picking a fight when they’re probably not even a real fan but a hater.
5. [+133] I think this is funny. How can you expect the members to just completely forget about someone they spent 10 years with? It’s ridiculous that he’s getting all this hate over one hand gesture. I hope that this is an opportunity to get rid of all the fakes. The people who have it harder than us are the actual members so please stop making it harder for them.
6. [+242] I can see why Seo Eunkwang is BtoB’s leader now. Lee Changseob needs to start being more careful.
7. [+447] The member who did drugs has left the group but I’m sure the remaining members still feel a sense of friendship with him considering the amount of time they’ve spent together. So what if he did the 7 hand gesture? It’s not like he’s defending his drug use, I think it’s something we can understand and overlook. People are just choosing to be uptight.
8. [+14] I used to like BtoB a lot, I’m so upset that they ended up like this ㅠㅠㅠ
9. [+204] I don’t think he meant to defend a drug criminal. He just wanted to remind fans to leave the memories of being 7 members in their hearts. He said so on his own Instagram. Please stop accusing him of being no different from the criminal when you’re not even a fan or you don’t know all of the specifics.
10. [+150] Seo Eunkwang, Lee Minhyuk, Lee Changseob, Im Hyunsuk, Peniel, Yook Sungjae, and Melody.. that’s 7 for you, are you all happy now?