Article: ‘All the Butlers’ Cha Eunwoo tells Shin Seung Hoon, “I want to continue your ballad legacy”
Source: Sports Today via Nate
1. [+2,231, -219] Image is so important for a person.. and his is totally gone ^^;
2. [+1,970, -267] He should instead aspire to be #1 at club dancing, gogo
3. [+1,782, -223] He’s so shameless ㅋㅋ
4. [+168, -46] The reason Cha Eunwoo is getting more hate and why his image is completely ruined is because he put up that thumbs up challenge picture. He also denied ever being in Itaewon and only said sorry after Dispatch exposed him ㅠ In his letter, he was so busy stressing that he never went to a club without mentioning that he failed to self isolate and was on broadcast recordings everywhere. He’s also media played his image as an upright, studious person which is why his image took a bigger hit.
5. [+151, -31] When does our Eunwoo ever have time to sing ballads~ he’s too busy shaking it up in Itaewon~^^
6. [+128, -21] But you can’t sing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+127, -32] ?????????? Is he even saying that while aware of his singing and acting skills??
8. [+122, -28] You should continue the clubbing legacy instead!
9. [+116, -29] So typical… different on the inside and outside
10. [+85, -28] Fans, please don’t attempt to improve your oppa’s image by donating to charities under his age and then praising him for his “positive influence”… it’s really pathetic. Your oppa doesn’t think of you like that ㅎ