Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+255] I’m more amazed that they were able to memorize all of those lines 👏👏👏👏👏
2. [+252] A drama following the rules of no gatherings of more than 2 after 6 PM 👏
3. [+142] I have never seen someone talk so much bullsh*t than this man right here, I felt so nervous thinking she might fall for it 😂
4. [+141] I couldn’t change the channel because I kept thinking.. it’ll be over soon.. it’s over now.. she got up, she’s going to leave the room now, wait why is she sitting back down? Should I change the channel… nah, what if I miss a fun fight scene… they’re not going to sit here for 30 minutes, are they..?!
5. [+60] What a rollercoaster of emotions
6. [+37] I don’t think I’ve ever seen a drama where it was just a couple fighting for an hour long scene. I went back to rewatch it on Netflix in case I missed any other scenes but I didn’t. Scriptwriter Im Sung Han is so unique.
7. [+21] Wow, wow, wow, amazing of the actors to have memorized such long lines…
8. [+7] I think the scriptwriter wanted to express the exhausting feeling of the divorce process ㅎ
9. [+3] I couldn’t stand it.. I had to skip forward ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+2] 90 minutes of a couple’s fight.. no other scenes at all…