Source: Everyday Econ via Nate
1. [+814, -47] Just visit each of your families separately. No need to get mad that your husband won’t go with you to your parents, no need to get mad that your wife won’t go with you to your parents. Keep it separate.
2. [+716, -26] I think everyone wanted to just go visit their families separately without any fighting so this is for the better ㅋㅋ
3. [+684, -30] This is a very good solution
4. [+56, -3] Visiting your own parents separately, I love this… can we keep holidays like this permanently ㅋㅋ..
5. [+52, -2] I think it’s great that everyone visits their own parents separately
6. [+48, -1] Mother visits her family, father visits his family. And that leaves me at home alone to enjoy free time~ that’d be great.
7. [+46, -1] Isn’t this how the Americans do it? Everyone visits their own families instead of their in-laws and families get to eat with their own children. It’s only fair.
8. [+45, -1] This is fantastic, why didn’t we do this sooner? Everyone just goes home to their separate hometowns without any of the fighting of who visits who.
9. [+38, -3] Neither of us are visiting family. We decided to stay home together. This is the most comfortable for us.
10. [+34, -2] This is great, it’s about time that we did this
11. [+31, -2] This is great ㅋㅋㅋ but what about the children? I’m sure they’ll only want to go visit their mother’s family’s home ㅋㅋ
12. [+30, -0] A lot less stress for everyone~