Source: Insight via Instagram
He was caught on an online community board referring to female idols as ‘vag-dols’, to which he clarified on SNS, “I used it without knowing what the word was. One of my producers just now looked it up and told me what it was and I was very surprised. I really didn’t know that it was a controversial word. I went back and deleted my posts, and I’ll be more careful in the future.”
Debuted with Lee Hyori’s ‘Chitty Chitty Bang Bang’, also composed for Loona, Fromis9, Oh My Girl, BtoB, NCT, etc.
1. [+641] But why mention IU in the title ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+429] How could he not have known? Even my own grandfather would know what that meant if he heard it
3. [+221] As if he didn’t know ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you really want me to believe that someone in his forties doesn’t know what the word ‘vagina’ or ‘vag’ means?
4. [+46] And he calls himself Christian too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ your typical church oppa
5. [+19] If you all stop listening to ‘Celebrity’, you can cut off his income
6. [+7] Who just uses a word they don’t know? ㅋㅋ
7. [+3] Yeah, as if you didn’t know~
8. [+8] His face already looks criminal
9. [+126] Vag-dols… dick-dols… how did he even use words that no one even uses? And to claim he didn’t know what they meant? His excuse doesn’t make any sense ㅡㅡ
10. [+1] Just know that if you listen to his songs, he gets royalties…