Former April member Hyunjoo files lawsuit against alleged ‘former DSP employee’ who accused her of lying
On April 26, a representative from the side of former April member Hyunjoo confirmed that she has filed a defamation lawsuit against a netizen ‘A’, who previously claimed that they were a “former employee at DSP Media”.
Previously, this anonymous netizen claimed that they worked at DSP Media when Hyunjoo was still a part of the girl group April. ‘A’ accused Hyunjoo of skipping practices to meet her boyfriend, of acting out against former group leader Somin’s instructions, as well as “using suicide attempts as a weapon against the agency”.
As of April 26, Hyunjoo’s legal representative has forwarded a lawsuit case against ‘A’ for defamation of character, spread of false rumors, and threatening. cr
original post: theqoo
1. Wow, Hyunjoo-ah, I support you
2. Hyunjoo fighting!
3. I really hope that they will reveal who spread the rumorsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. I’m curious as to who will be arrestedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. Hyunjoo must be so tired.. I hope you know that there are a lot of people supporting you
6. Hyunjoo, please remember that there are a lot of people supporting you
7. Anyway, no one believes in that former DSP employee
8. Hyunjoo, you are doing well
9. Hyunjoo-ah, no one believes in that former DSP employee, don’t worry
10. Hyunjoo-ah, we support you