Source: Financial News via Naver
“The dark does not destroy the light; It defines it. It’s our fear of the dark that casts our joy in the shadows – The Gifts of Imperfection”
1. [+2,309, -22] How does it make sense that she was fined for pr*stitution and yet she’s still trying to claim that it was just a rumor!
2. [+1,064, -173] It’s not fair that only she’s getting hate. I bet you there are a lot more female celebrities who are doing this kind of stuff. And why is the men who buy their services not in trouble too? G.NA just happened to be the unluckiest of them all to get caught.
3. [+488, -8] She just happened to be unlucky, I doubt she’s the only one in the industry who ever did something like that
4. [+512, -94] If she’s going to make a comeback at all, she should just go into the adult industry
5. [+376, -11] How is she not embarrassed?
6. [+278, -32] She did what she did as a public figure and hurt the public with her actions. She should know to just stay quiet and live the rest of her life out of the spotlight.
7. [+169, -14] ㅋㅋㅋ and yet Lee Soo has no problem with his singing career ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ both sides who sell it and buy it are equally trash but it’s only the men who buy it who can continue to live their lives ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+96, -5] One night with her costs more than my used car.. my poor car, more worthless than a night in bed..
9. [+82, -12] Just screw off
10. [+49, -3] After reading about Seo Yeji, G.NA suddenly seems kind to me…
11. [+35, -1] Let’s be real, she would’ve continued selling herself if she never got caught so what’s she whining about now? ㅋㅋ
12. [+12, -0] I wouldn’t bother trying to come back if I were in her situation.. I’d just try to live a normal life..