Source: Money Today via Nate
1. [+3,545, -17] I hope the birth mother doesn’t even get a cent. I hope her identity gets leaked and she gets embarrassed for the rest of her life.
2. [+3,066, -10] You don’t get to be a mother just because you gave birth… she’s a devil
3. [+2,458, -9] I’ll punch her mouth in
4. [+125, -0] If you give up your parental rights, you should also be giving up any rights to their estate. Not caring for your own child eliminates any rights you have over them. If she gets to have it her way, then that means surrogate mothers and egg donors get to demand their parental rights as well.
5. [+83, -2] Just reveal that ajumma’s face already. She should show herself if she’s so self assured of her rights.
6. [+62, -0] I don’t know how you can be demanding money when your own daughter ended her life, not even from an accident…
7. [+56, -0] So she had no problem giving up her parental rights but she can’t give up the estate? Especially when she ended her life in such a tragic way? I hope the law gets changed soon so that this doesn’t happen again.
8. [+40, -1] How is she human? How can you do this as a human being? As a mother…?
9. [+37, -0] Goosebumps… no contact all her life and now all she wants is money, money, money after the funeral… She even brought her lawyer in with a recording machine? Our law is so sh*t.
10. [+26, -7] Enough with this bull, the estate 100% belongs to Goo Hara and her oppa