Source: MBN via Naver
1. [+310, -9] She’s suffering even in death because of these attention seekers
2. [+160, -8] If you look at the angle of her picture, you can see what she wanted to capture. The rice and kimchi stew she prepared is the focus along with a message meant for the deceased. I don’t understand what the point of this is. I’d understand sending this stuff to the person’s Katalk or their SNS account, but why their own?
3. [+144, -11] Why is she trying to show off? Stuff like this is meant to be done quietly and personally if it’s genuine.
4. [+127, -9] She’s being used even in her death, I feel bad for her
5. [+73, -6] One of the top three biggest attention seekers of the country
6. [+22, -3] Sorry but please stop calling Goo Hara your friend… I don’t care to know that Goo Hara was ever friends with someone as scandalous as you…
7. [+19, -1] If she truly wanted to mourn, she’d have done it quietly. Stop doing things for social media..
8. [+18, -1] As if posting a photo of her memorial food on SNS wasn’t enough, she stuck chopsticks in the rice bowl as well. Wow, she’s so stupid.
9. [+16, -0] Why would you want to post something like this?
10. [+14, -2] She could’ve just done this privately… She really wants attention by using dead Hara… Let’s please just live quiet lives.