Article: ‘The World of the Married’ Han So Hee, “Controversies about smoking and tattoos in my past? I am me, then and now”
Source: SpoTV News via Nate
1. [+605, -71] It’s not like she was doing all that stuff as a teen, what’s it matter if she was an adult~ I enjoyed your acting and will be looking forward to your next drama!!
2. [+558, -67] She didn’t commit anything illegal, so what? And it seems like not only does she look cool, she has a cool attitude as well ㅋㅋ I find her charming and I think she’ll earn even more fame in the future
3. [+477, -57] She has a healthy mindset, I wish her more success. She’s so pretty.
4. [+27, -24] Then why’d she get her tattoos removed? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+25, -12] Well I wouldn’t be proud of a past like that;;
6. [+24, -21] Why’d you erase it if you didn’t have a problem with it ㅎㅎ
7. [+24, -7] I like that she’s confident in herself. It’s not like she committed any crimes like drunk driving or anything, this is barely controversial ㅋ
8. [+20, -8] I just don’t trust people with tattoos or people who smoke, they have a different mindset
9. [+20, -7] Oh~ this is actually the best response she could’ve given to the controversy~ ^^
10. [+16, -6] I find her refreshing because she has a charm to her that’s different from any actress we’ve seen so far
11. [+13, -3] Who cares what a legal adult chooses to do… as long as it doesn’t affect others
12. [+11, -3] I like this type of response… She’s honest and true to herself. No excuses. “I did what I did, I was the same then as I am now”. I thought she was pretty but didn’t find any charm in her until I saw this mindset.