Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+1,341, -12] Wait, so having reggae hair is considered mocking black people now?? People are finding everything problematic;;
2. [+971, -10] Are people sick? How is this mocking black people? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+877, -15] Then is bleaching your hair considered mocking white people?
4. [+31, -0] I thought Hyuna had actually verbally said something ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+29, -0] Huh? How is this mocking black people?
6. [+24, -1] I remember Haha and several other celebrities had reggae hair in the past… then if a black person gets their hair straightened, who are they mocking?
7. [+22, -1] Of all the things to find problematic, a hair style… let people do what they want ㅡㅡ
8. [+19, -1] People find too many things problematic. If she really wanted to mock black people, she’d do it in a full get up to look as funny as possible. It’s obvious she had positive intentions. And if you’re going to accuse something of mocking a culture, you need to explain why. You can’t just accuse it and expect people to understand.
9. [+17, -0] Beckham used to have reggae hair, was that mockery too? And a lot of female rappers in our country have reggae hair… people are just trying to find anything problematic…
10. [+13, -0] It’s not like she’s the only one to have done this hairstyle, why are people complaining?
1. [+304, -1] Then if a black person gets their hair straightened, are they mocking Asians?
2. [+185, -0] So many idols have already done the reggae hair ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ who came up with something as illogical as this hair style being a mockery of black people? If you bleach your hair, are you mocking white people then?
3. [+30, -0] How is this a mockery? So many celebrities had it in the 90s, I don’t understand
4. [+12, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Reggae hair is mocking black people now????? How tiring it must be to find everything so problematic.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+6, -0] If you vacation in SEA, they braid your hair like this… so are the Thai and Vietnamese mocking black people too?