It’s not like they’re doing volunteering for the fans. This is their job and they’re earning money to do this no…?
For stuff like interactions where you don’t really earn anything I think it’s a given that fans should be thankful
but when you’re talking about promoting on broadcasts and releasing albums, the more I think about it, the more I find it weird for fans to be thankful for getting a lot of promotions and albums..
Am I being too nitpicky?
2. Wow I couldn’t believe people like you existed…
3. But the fact that you’re using “thankful” in this way is funny
4. You’re being so nitpicky that your life must be freaking tiring
5. Idols working hard = the fans can get more content = that’s why we’re thankful they work hard
6. Wow you’re giving me goosebumps
7. Why…? There are actually idols who do things for the fans genuinely? Isn’t it a given that we should be thankful?
8. The fact that you’re even wondering if you’re being nitpicky means you know you’re nitpicky
9. Yeah it’s nitpicky
10. How can you live a life like that? I’m impressed