Source: Seoul Economy via Naver
1. [+1,847, -9] Her own brand makes bags and yet she’s showing off that she bought a Chanel bag? Does she have a brain?
2. [+669, -10] And what are we to do with this information
3. [+567, -19] I wonder what’s inside her brain, I’m really astonished
4. [+455, -9] I can hear the tin cans rolling around her brain all the way from here
5. [+248, -12] For anyone to consider this an investment… both the media and Jessica must be gganbus
6. [+79, -1] Look at her making money off her own brand to go buy other luxury brands ㅋ
7. [+66, -0] I know it’s not nice to just hate on someone but I think there’s a reason why she’s always getting such consistent hate comments. Buying luxury bags as a rich celebrity is not a big deal but it hasn’t even been that long since news of her lawsuit with Tyler Kwon or whatever came out and she should know that everything about her will be scrutinized right now and yet it’s gotta be difficult to be as dumb as she is being right now…
8. [+63, -2] Go show off these things after you’ve paid off your debts ㅋㅋㅋ I always knew she was up to no good since she got kicked out of SNSD
9. [+49, -2] People who show off luxury goods look so foolish to me!
10. [+37, -0] She’s in debt and has her own brand she should be promoting, shouldn’t she be marketing her own stuff right now? And not this random luxury purchase?
11. [+26, -0] She calls herself a fashionista and yet she never does anything new. Thick make up, always the long hair, same angle in every picture, too petite to explore other styles. She was only worth looking at in SNSD… her looks have no charm on their own!
12. [+21, -0] I wonder what’s inside the brains of kids like her
13. [+19, -2] Isn’t it embarrassing for her to call this an “investment” on YouTube? It’s because of people like you that everyone else is waiting outside the Chanel store all night.
14. [+16, -0] Go pay back your debt man
15. [+14, -1] Samsung chairman’s daughter makes a 30,000 won sweater look luxury, and yet Jessica looks so… sad… with her expensive purse. Especially knowing that she’s in a ton of debt… it’s like she’s desperately trying to show that she’s still got it. I fee