Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+469, -31] I just don’t understand what their agency is thinking. She’s not promoting in Korea, their concert has been canceled, so wouldn’t it be better for her to stay home in Japan? Especially for her mental health?
2. [+412, -52] Mina’s always been like this. No strength, going in and out of the country, while Twice continues down their decline. Must be tough for her to not be able to promote with them in this state.
3. [+325, -25] Was she with them for their Japanese concert? With their Korean concert being canceled, she should just stay home and rest.
4. [+26, -9] Mina had no problem dancing and having fun at their Japanese concert but she always acts so sickly in our country. Enough’s enough… If our country isn’t a fit for you, then stick to working in Japan. It’s getting annoying.
5. [+17, -3] If she’s sick, just stay home and rest. I don’t get why she’s constantly going back and forth.
6. [+15, -3] Seems like a lot of work for too many people. Just stay home with mom and rest and get back to work once you’re ready!!
7. [+15, -15] Mina~ find strength and get better so we can see you on stage soon!!!
8. [+14, -3] I know this is random but can Twice please change their choreography team? I don’t know why they keep adding that crab leg dance ㅜㅜ all of the members are such great dancers, why do they keep getting weird dance moves? The choreographer must be their anti ㅜ please change them.
9. [+11, -13] Good to see the members so close with their friendship ♡ and I’m happy to see Mina looking healthy ♡
10. [+9, -1] From the articles, it seems like she’s still promoting in Japan, but not at allin Korea? Then why does she keep going in and out of the country…