Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+872, -39] Japan is more dangerous than Korea right now. I think it’s a good thing that concerts are being canceled.
2. [+582, -18] Japan is barely testing for cases right now. This makes me think that these cancellations are a good thing. I read in the news yesterday that a confirmed Japanese case was basically all over South East Asia… jeez.
3. [+412, -23] Business owners are dying right now as well
4. [+20, -11] The only ones suffering are Japanese fans who aren’t able to see their K-Pop groups
5. [+18, -6] I think it’s a good thing. Japan is dangerous right now, they’re just keeping hush about it.
6. [+15, -7] If the past couple of days of news is to be trusted, Japan is apparently a ticking time bomb of cases right now. It’s best to stay out of it~ and to keep them from coming as well~
7. [+14, -5] I have a friend in Japan who just contacted me about how scared they are because Japan isn’t releasing any information when it comes to tests and where the confirmed cases have been. It’s definitely more dangerous there.
8. [+13, -3] It may seem like a loss now but you just have to follow protocol at times like this. They can hold their concerts in Korea at a later date.
9. [+11, -4] I hope BTS cancels their concerts in Japan too… if you’re not going to hold it in Korea, don’t hold it in Japan either..
10. [+10, -1] Would Big Hit please cancel their concerts too