Article: A new scene created by the corona19
Source: Newsis via Nate
1. [+675, -77] But seeing everyone in line like this makes me impressed by us Koreans’ ability to follow order.. Even amidst all this madness, everyone’s still standing in line to purchase their masks..
2. [+494, -25] Hoping for the day that we can purchase our masks comfortably
3. [+29, -11] It’s not good to gather in groups, is this the only way masks can be sold?
4. [+27, -11] Getting in line seems dangerous
5. [+22, -5] They’re going to be releasing a lot more stock starting from today as well as restricting exports so hopefully the situation will get better
6. [+16, -0] Is it necessary to stand in line like this? Why not keep boxes along the way so people aren’t clustered? It’ll probably be faster and expose less people to risk.
7. [+16, -2] Can’t believe we’ve reached a point where we’re in line to purchase masks ㅋ
8. [+14, -1] Sad..
9. [+13, -0] They’re going to catch corona while in line to buy masks. I hope this is all over soon.
Source: Yonhap News via Nate
1. [+2,960, -259] Let’s overcome these difficult times and beat the f*ck out of the Shincheonji ba$tards…
2. [+2,900, -240] The number of confirmed patients is going up but so is the number of people getting tested. Let’s all find strength!!
3. [+2,323, -82] Spring has arrived, when will corona go away.. this warm spring weather is teasing me.
4. [+150, -24] I can’t believe that the majority are Shincheonji believers. Apparently there are 310,000 of them, when are we going to test them all?
5. [+86, -8] I’m too scared to leave the house
6. [+58, -0] I’m not even surprised at the numbers anymore. With all the medical staff hard at work, I think the best thing I can do for them is to just stay home. Gotta watch out for yourself..
7. [+55, -0] I’m speechless now… wow. I guess 200 more a day has become the average ㅠㅠ
8. [+30, -5] Shincheonji has totally ruined Daegu and Kyungbuk…