Source: Yonhap News via Nate
1. [+4,151, -46] We’re going to hit 1,000 tomorrow…..
2. [+3,424, -55] Wow, we’re going to go over 1,000 this week
3. [+2,964, -36] Sigh ㅜㅜ this is crazy ㅜㅜ
4. [+189, -16] I’ve never been so scared to live in this country like now…
5. [+104, -7] Where am I supposed to buy face masks? Supermarkets don’t sell them, pharmacies don’t sell them, they’re all sold out online, where?
Source: Segye Ilbo via Nate
1. [+619, -22] What do all these precautions matter when you meet so many people at work anyway ㅠㅠ We spend 8-12 hours at work and I’m so nervous the entire time… please save us workers too!!!!
2. [+508, -84] This is all Shincheonji’s fault
3. [+373, -11] I can relate. There are no confirmed cases in my city yet but I’m so mentally tired. It’d help my anxiety if you could at least see who was infected right in front of you but you can’t, which only adds to the anxiety. Whatever the case, I hope we all get through this.
4. [+33, -8] I’m really starting to develop germophobia and a hatred for religion at this rate…
5. [+15, -5] All of my friends who own their own businesses are really feeling the effects of the shutdown. I can see it for myself too so I can definitely feel how different this all is. It’s almost like a war has broken out with how empty all the major hotspots are.