Source: Everyday Econ via Naver
1. [+1,138, -39] Standing in line in the early morning just to get that… I personally don’t understand why…
2. [+471, -8] Sure, I’d understand wanting one or two if you really like it, but I’ll never get people who hoard dozens at a time. It’s pretty obvious they’re only in it to resell later.
3. [+359, -50] It’s all about personal enjoyment, no? These same people might not understand the people who wait in line for the latest iPhone or new game release. It’s all about personal satisfaction in the end. How can you survive such a frustrating world without something to look forward to like this? To all of you calling them weird, have you never felt something exciting in your own life? What’s so wrong about saving up money that would’ve otherwise been spent on soju to buy something important to you like this?
4. [+255, -10] I’ve been seeing these lines for weeks now. They should either produce more products or let people make appointments.
5. [+177, -26] Everyone has their own hobbies, no need to hate. Maybe their hobby is buying coffee and collecting items ㅋㅋㅋ don’t take it so seriously~~~
6. [+51, -4] I’d be too embarrassed to even carry it around in public
7. [+28, -7] It’s embarrassing to be seen with it in public now
8. [+22, -2] Really curious… what’s so special about this bag that people are standing in line for? By wearing it, do you want people to see that you stood in line in the early morning just to get it??
9. [+18, -0] Are you not embarrassed of all the people staring at you in line at 2 am???
10. [+14, -2] I already can’t stand the people carrying this around ㅋㅋ
11. [+11, -0] It’s an awkward size, too small to really be practical. I think it’s a result of our depressing world and people wanting a bit of relief through consumer products.
12. [+9, -0] I saw someone with a blanket laid out in line in my town… why do you live your lives so cheaply…