Source: Seoul Economy via Naver
1. [+619, -8] How does it feel now that you’re a murderer?
2. [+380, -6] How hypocritical…. I abhor people like her
3. [+220, -2] She only got caught because she caused a car accident. I guarantee you that this wasn’t her first time drinking and driving. Stuff like that is habitual.
4. [+102, -1] I remember Lizzy laughing about how she used to cause so many car accidents when she was a newbie driver and how her insurance went up because of it. Please… if you can’t drive, don’t bother driving. Now drunk driving? Just retire from the industry… When people like you who can’t drive go around causing accidents in their luxury cars, it’s not only your rates that go up but everyone else’s too…
5. [+24, -0] Our taxes are paid to broadcast stations who pay kids like her unbelievable amounts of money. We need reform!
6. [+11, -0] It’s pathetic that people are even accusing a celebrity of being hypocritical. Their whole career is about being hypocritical.
7. [+10, -2] Investigations better be thorough and she better be punished
8. [+3, -0] After seeing all her fellow celebrities get into so much trouble over drinking and driving… The celebrities who choose to not drink at all or have gotten rid of their cars instead are the ones doing good.