SEVENTEEN’s DK becomes the owner of a 6.8 billion won building in Shinsadong
To expedite the process of acquiring a loan for the building purchase, he set up a corporation known as RoaD.K, which he owns 100% of the shares
original post: theqoo
1. Celebrities are real estate speculators these days? Is money more important than their image?
2. I don’t know about real estate, what’s wrong with this one…??
3. He only learns bad things
4. Every time I see something like this, I feel like the fans who spend a lot of money on idols are wasting their time and money
5. He’s young and rich, I envy him
6. Wow, he’s the owner of the 6.8 billion won building at the age of 24… I envy him…
7. Yoo Jae Suk who didn’t purchase buildings even though he had a lot of money.. He’s amazing..
8. It’s not illegal to set up a company and get a loan. The public can do it too. I’m also so jealous of him but there’s no reason to criticize him
9. I like Seventeen, the members’ images are good too, I’m so disappointed
10. Crazy.. That’s why house prices in Seoul are going up