Source: Yonhap News via Nate
1. [+1,088, -82] Fighting everyone ㅋㅋㅋ We can get through this to spring days soon
2. [+971, -42] Let’s keep the numbers low. There are so many more people recovering than new confirmed cases now, I’m so glad.
3. [+662, -58] Let’s not let this make us careless and keep fighting…!!!
4. [+58, -4] Without that group infection, we’re definitely on the decline… let’s not let it get us careless and keep following the rules until the very end!!!
5. [+52, -4] Don’t get careless now guys, keep yourself alert and keep going
6. [+49, -3] Hoping to drop below 50 tomorrow 🙏
7. [+47, -3] Wow.. 64, it certainly dropped. Might just be because it’s the weekend but let’s please hit 0 cases tomorrow ㅜㅜ
8. [+43, -2] The cherry blossoms will start blooming this weekend. I’m scared that it’ll cause people to go back out and spreading it again.
9. [+34, -5] Let’s please just hang in there for a bit longer!! I’ve been home with the kids but feel so sorry for the medical staff every time I feel like going out. I really have been staying put!!
10. [+31, -3] The drop is probably due to it being the weekend and people going out to get tested less but let’s keep the fight up for a bit longer!
11. [+30, -1] It has gone down a lot.. hopefully we can get to the end of it. It’s so frustrating ㅜ
12. [+20, -4] So glad that the confirmed cases have been going down day by day, find strength Korea!