Source: No Cut News via Naver [Original NY Times article]
1. [+804, -260] The writer of the NY Times article is a Korean American feminist named Kim Yoomi
2. [+554, -211] Korean men are embarrassing our country
3. [+507, -235] If a male star had done what Park Narae did on a kid’s program, he would’ve been thrown in jail already. We really need gender equality.
4. [+454, -185] Park Narae find strength!
5. [+310, -106] ㅋㅋㅋ The male communities are embarrassing our country ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ wow, will this finally be the scandal that the reality of the issues of discrimination and misogyny against women get known all the way in the US? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So why would anyone call a police investigation into this in the first place? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Other countries must be looking at us like some bizarre country that has police investigate a female gagwoman just playing a joke with a doll on a YouTube show ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously, the male communities have done it this time. Not only are they embarrassing their fellow men but their country as well.
6. [+140, -11] So are the men going to call the NY Times part of ‘Megalia’ too? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+112, -7] What’s really funny to me is that men barely leave any comments on the many news we get daily about Ilbe men getting caught sexually harassing people but it’s always some inconsequential article like this that they choose to comment and make a big deal on. It’s pathetic. And what’s funny is that even when they do make the best comments, it’s not for anything analytical but just for pointing out that the writer of the article is a female and a feminist.
8. [+58, -7] A logical and objective article!
9. [+53, -2] Ugh this is embarrassing…
10. [+49, -5] Wow, what’re the incels going to do… seems like everyone in the world is a Megalia now, huh?
11. [+45, -5] Puhahaha ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ looks like the entire world now knows that Korean men are abnormal ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
12. [+34, -3] The NY Times has said what I’ve been wanting to say
13. [+24, -3] As always, it’s the men embarrassing our country.. ^^
14. [+21, -3] When will men realize that they’re the weird ones?
15. [+14, -1] What’s funny about men is that they think that feminists are a separate, specialized group… but every woman around them is actually a feminist, and if they don’t realize that, it means that woman has already cut him out of their life ㅠㅠ