Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+551] Then what about restaurants and bars, they’re open for business purposes? Why should they have to close at 10 pm?
2. [+263] Paju said it wasn’t a violation so why are people so mad still?
3. [+289] Anyone wanna tell me the exact difference between a celebrity’s YouTube channel that they upload for fun and an agency running one for business purposes…?
4. [+214] I heard that YG had already submitted all the paperwork to the garden before entering. She’s getting way too much hate over something she didn’t do wrong. If this is problematic, then so are all those other YouTubers who are gathering in groups too.
5. [+163] Sigh, take it up with the government, not Jennie. She already submitted all the necessary paperwork and people are still throwing a fit, what do you want her to do at this point? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Go arrest all the other YouTubers too then.
6. [+230] Hmm. Looks like we need to keep a closer eye on celebrities who have YouTube channels. Either way, any YouTuber who has a gathering of more than 5 are getting caught.
7. [+57] People are so damn jealous of Jennie ㅠㅠㅠ
8. [+50] Some of you need to just admit that you’re here to hate and cause problems… aigoo..
9. [+93] The article states: “The filming was not for Jennie’s personal use but filed formally by her agency so it is not in violation of social distance rules.” The city said so right there so are you people who are still hating just hating for the sake of it??
10. [+28] An idol filming themselves for their YouTube with their dancers and all is just an idol doing their job. Even a personal YouTube channel is still providing content to their fans, which should count as work. Furthermore, Jennie already received permission from the location to film and submitted the proper paperwork ㅋㅋㅋ Paju city has determined that no violations were made.